Uniform Guides

Somerhill Pre-Prep Uniform Guide

Derwent Lodge Uniform Guide

Yardley Court Uniform Guide and Michaelmas Term Tick List

Summer 2017 Opening Hours

Second Hand Uniform Shop at Somerhill (secondhandshop@somerhill.org) Cash/Cheque only

  • Tuesday 29th August  10am to 12:30pm
  • Friday 1st September  10am - 12:30pm

Simmonds Uniform Shop at Somerhill (somerhill@simmonds-ltd.com) Cash/Cheque/Cards

  • Tuesday 29th August       9am - 1pm
  • Wednesday 30th August  9am - 1pm
  • Thursday 31st August      9am - 1pm
  • Friday 1st September       9am - 1pm
  • Monday 4th September    9am - 1pm
  • Tuesday 5th September    9am - 1pm

The Michaelmas Term begins on Wednesday 6th September.

Term Time Opening Hours from 6th September 2017

Simmonds Uniform Shop at Somerhill  (somerhill@simmonds-ltd.com) Cash/Cheque/Cards

  • Monday       8am to 9am and 3pm to 4pm
  • Tuesday       8am to 9am
  • Wednesday  8am to 9am and 3pm to 4pm
  • Thursday     8am to 9am
  • Friday          8am to 9am

Please email somerhill@simmonds-ltd.com if you would like to make an appointment outside of the advertised opening times. You can also purchase uniform online at www.simmonds-ltd.com with free delivery. You may return uniform ordered online to the Simmonds shop at Somerhill, subject to their terms and conditions (provided on ordering via the Simmonds website).

Second Hand Uniform Shop at Somerhill (secondhandshop@somerhill.org) Cash/Cheque only

  • Monday       3.15pm to 4.15pm
  • Wednesday  8.30am to 9.15am

Please email secondhandshop@somerhill.org if you would like to make an appointment outside of the advertised opening times. If you have uniform to sell, please complete a Sales Form.

Second Hand Uniform Shop Terms & Conditions

Items can be returned for a full refund up to 10 working days after the sale date with a receipt.

Donated items must be of good saleable quality. If a Sales Form is completed when uniform is donated and the uniform is clearly named, the original owner will receive 75% of the items sale price. The remaining 25% of the sale price will be donated to the school. If uniform is kindly donated without a form or without a clear name label, 100% of the sale price will be donated to the school. 

Items that are not current school uniform, are damaged or are unsold for more than 12 months will be recycled. A payment will be made to the original owner, when the items sold total an amount greater than £15. Payments are made twice a year at the end of the Michaelmas term and the beginning of the Summer term.

back to the top
© The Schools at Somerhill
About the Schools at Somerhill

Welcome to The Schools at Somerhill. A unique family setting of three outstanding schools sharing one stunningly beautiful site.